Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where am I? and why do I have a pillow taped to my head?

What day is it today? and why is the front of my shirt wet?

Supposedly I taught a couple classes today (from the floor mostly). Kate taught kickboxing for me... thanks again, Kate > for the millionth time! Other than that, I pretty much sat at my desk in some kind of comatose state, obsessively checking facebook for entertainment. (not that entertaining) ... I was mildly entertained by the fact that I have continually spilled water down the front of my shirt all day. So I am officially retarded and should have a helmet on.. or a pillow taped around my head for protection. People that do the Atkins diet on their own accord are just fucking stupid, have no desire to exercise or be productive in any way.

Tomorrow should be interesting... I have one word for tomorrow's blog in advance.... "rrrrriiiippp". You do the math....

That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment