Monday, April 26, 2010

Awesome sauce??

6:45am... have to pee... get up too fast and almost fall down. Thankful that my bathroom is only 2 steps from my bed cuz I could hold onto my night stand and then the wall, I literally plopped down onto the toilet. Whew! What a workout! ... Going back to bed

7:15am... do I smell dog fart? thanks for that, Dutchess! Stretch.... CRAMP<> CRAMP IN MY FOOT!!!!! Breath... breath... Get up, pee again, and notice that I have a red divot on the inside of each of my knees where they were pressed together, not moving for the last 30 minutes. My official weight is 121.0 .... I shrank 1.5 pounds yesterday.

I tripped on my own feet twice this morning while in process of making breakfast and rammed my knee into my desk when I scooted in to reach the keyboard. Maybe I'm still half asleep?.. speaking of which, I dreamed that I ate a cheezit off of some little kid's high-chair tray while waiting for my upcoming waxing appointment. Then when I went into the room it had 4 beds in it and a hot tub filled with people (a couple neighbors) and I was like... "Are you kidding me right now?... no WAY I'm have this 'procedure' done with all these people in here!!"

So after breakfast and pre workout snack, I felt pretty good for my workout and errands and when I got home I spent about 3 hours in the sun catching up on magazine reading. It was awesome! I even found a completely private spot and braved a thong tan. Lisa inspired that one! If she can do it so can I! But Mike came home early and scared the livin' daylights out of me! It would be pretty embarrassing to get caught in a thong by the neighbor, or mailman or the kids...whatever... But you know the next sunny day I'll be doing it again! So don't come peekin' over my fence.... sick-o's!

I felt pretty good today with 1500 calories until about 4:30 when I was just sitting down to eat dinner (Meal #4) and suddenly, I could just lay down and crash! Not good! I usually perk up at meal time regardless of how I'm feeling. So I took a 5 hour energy and headed to class. I was shaky by the time class started. I don't really like the way 5 hours make me feel (I've only had a couple since I've started training) so I only take them in desperate situations. I had a good class and sported a sports bra to spin for the first time. It was cool to see the class trying discretely not to stare. Hehehehe... It's more a body confidence thing, than an "I have awesome abs and want to show them off" thing. But I got plenty of "you look really great"s after class.... Thank you everyone! I wish my legs/glutes looked as good.

BUT.... In my carb depleted stupor, I locked my keys in my car! I called Mike to bring the spare key on his way to BJJ but he FORGOT! So ... "Mikey... you have some 'splaning to do!"... (But I still love you and forgive you... ) I got a ride home from a student :-)

When I got home I got the best snack EVER!! Rice cake with BNPB AND strawberry jelly(sugar free, fiber added)! O!M!G! Seriously!... A little bit of heaven!

ps.... Kaelyn wants me to tell Lisa that when she was born, the Dr. dipped her in awesome sauce and that's why she is so muchie..

((In case you are a movie retard... In Alice and Wonderland, when the Mad Hatter sees Alice for the first time he says, "You used to be much....muchier" It's my favorite line! And Lisa is the MUCHIEST! )) Jason.... I apologize for the side affects of all the "Lisa worshipping"... You will have to find your own way to deflate her 'muchie' growing ego due to all my goddess talk!

3 comments:

  1. oye! Like she needs ANOTHER nick name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that this was your highest calorie/carb day till Friday right? Please be very careful the next few days...do not hurt yourself or anyone you love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks to Kaelyn for the new nickname...I was getting bored with "Quadzilla" anyways!

    ReplyDelete