Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 weeks out pic of the back

I'm posting a picture of my back at my last posing session Tuesday as encouragement to myself to stay focused. My family and a couple of friends are watching the UFC fight on PPV tonight and one of my friends brought baked cheetos. ... My all time favorite crunchy snack. So here I sit trying to keep my mind focused. 21 days to the competition and I have to keep from snitching. If I was to snitch even one cheeto I know it would be like a fat kid with twinkies under her pillow at fat camp up in here. I'll work on finishing up bedazzling my posing suit. I just heard from the competition coordinator that ALL competitors will perform their routines at the night show. So all is not lost with the suit.

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive! You're going to do awesome, Chelle!

    ReplyDelete