Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Almost to single digit count down!!

Well, it's Tuesday night and I'm hungry. I am always excited about Wednesday's hi calorie! I've also discovered sugar free mints! My new best friends to mix in the the gum habit. But the mints give me a little crunch like candy and makes me feel like I'm having a little cheat.. but I'm not! But then I have to have gum so I don't eat a whole box of mints at once.

Time is flying by and I'm getting crazy excited to complete this journey. Mostly for food related reasons.... well... if I can be real... It's ALL for food related reasons! But just think with me.... Tomorrow is high calorie, the week goes down from there so by the time I get to the tough days I'll be looking down the barrel of 7 days to go. That also means 4 days of carb depletion and that really scares me a lot, if I can be honest. But I think I can manage it for 3 days and the afternoon of the 4th I get to start back on the carbs. Something VERY exciting to look forward too!

PLUS! ... Lisa and I get to split a gallon of Moscato on pre competition night! Something about extreme drunkenness will make me less nervous?? Well, that's what I heard anyway. The bottle is chillin'! (ok... so I only get one glass, but I can dream, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment