Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bedazzle me!!!

Today was a great day. I LOVE Wednesdays cuz I get the most calories. I felt normal all day, not hungry or low energy and I worked hard in all my classes. I still took a nap though! I've taken a nap every day this week. I'm just glad that I CAN take a nap when I need one especially since Mike and Hunter had both been sick for over a week.

Did I tell you that I got my competition suit in? It's red and pretty and I started to glue embellishments on it so it sparkles like Malibu Barbie on Prom night. But then I realized that right there on the natural body building website that the pre-judging suit must be a solid color with no embellishments! Damn! If I don't make the top 5 to get into the night show, I'll have bought a $160 suit plus $25 of crystals for no reason at all. It's not like I can walk the beach with that thing on! Geez!... can you imagine? Only if I was Pamela Anderson before the gigantic boob job....then maybe I'd strut the beach in a crystal embedded tiny two piece. Anyway, I'm glad that I have my practice suit to wear even though it is not shiny. It will do, and I'm used to being in it.

So for any of you who might be inspired to do a competition, (hehehe... well you never know!) Check the rules thoroughly before essentially ruining an expensive "one time wear" posing suit. But on the off chance that I make it to the night show, just look out your window to the North at about 8pm and you may see my sparkles all the way from Oakland! Yippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment