Monday, April 5, 2010

Brain cells come and go, but fat cells live forever!

Well, I think that today definitely made up for yesterday. The last 4 weeks is going to be no kidding around. Today I already felt the wrath of the "4 weeks out" diet. I felt totally depleted all afternoon. I ate meal 1 at about 7:30, pre workout snack at 9:30 the post workout snack at about 12:30 which was a protein bar. That 180 calories had to carry my until 4:45 to fuel for my spin class... 1 rice cake with BNPB and 45 calories worth of protein drink mix. I felt like I could hardly move all day. Everything seemed to take max effort. And walking into spin class was like the Green Mile. Amazingly, (as what usually happens), my BNPB calories kicked in about 10 minutes into class and I made it thru with surprising energy. In the end it was a pretty sweaty class although it was a challenge and I had to tension back on one song where we did a fast standing climb but otherwise I was able to push myself pretty well. "Push up" turd came to class tonight and tried to talk to me but I pretended that I didn't hear him ( I didn't actually hear him but I know he said something to me because there was no one else around him) I swear if he would have said a single 'peep' during push ups that I would have claimed the "carb depleted mad woman" card and kicked his ass in front of everyone! But he was smart and kept his mouth shut. I have to admit that I was pretty wobbly walking to my car after class though and was as desperate as one can be to get home and eat.

Dinner was AWESOME. Stir fried shrimp and chicken with mixed peppers and some asparagus. Mmmmm.... mmmmm... good! But already I am thinking about breakfast.

BTW... I was 126.6 on the scale this morning. The same weight as I've been all week, which is .2 pounds lost from last week. My sins from yesterday might still show up on the scale midweek but I'm trying to combat the sodium with extra water. I've had to pee about a million times today! Actually... speaking of ....

No comments:

Post a Comment