Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Cookie dough... you ain't nuthin!"

A few big successes today.

#1. I did my first empty stomach spin class this morning. It felt fine. I really hardly noticed the lack of calories, although I got a little burned out at the end but that could be because by Thursday my legs are pretty toasted anyway. I'll tell you what though... by the end of class I was HHUUUUNGRY!! I ate breakfast, sent Hunter off to school, was at the gym at 8 for my lift and HIIT on the treadmill. Have I told you lately that I hate running? yeah...

#2. I successfully transfered cookie dough from a "too big" container to a "just right" baggie to put in the freezer, WITHOUT even a LICK of the spoon! IT CAN BE DONE!!! On top of that... I haven't as much as licked a BNPB spoon either! Yep... today... I'm the BOMB!!!

BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

  1. Rock on girl! It's days like these that make all those crappy days feel better. You only get stronger from your mistakes:)

    ReplyDelete