Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 1 of last week ... 1050 calories

Today started out with me waking up at 6:30. Unfortunately, this early rising thing has been happening to me quite frequently, and as I have never been a morning person, I have to wonder.. am I getting old or just hungry? Plus I had to pee... again... So after 15 minutes of trying to go back to sleep, I got up. But it was WAY too early to eat (even tho I was hungry), so I put in another load of laundry (which I didn't finish yesterday), and when I realized that Hunter was up, I cleaned his room, refolded all his clothes and went thru his closet and toys for yard sale stuff. Then.. laundry load #2. It's getting to be almost 9am and I can't wait to eat any longer. Mmmm... breakfast is the BOMB!! My carbs for the day, steel cut oats and muscle milk. I chose cookie dough flavor because I dreamed about cookies... again. Aaahhhh,... sweet delicious cookies with your heavenly carbs and sugar..... *sigh....
Anyhoo... after breakfast, I'm feeling normal so I fold another load of laundry with 2 more in line, call a local photographer to schedule a photo shoot on Friday morning, and then I go out to run errands. I stopped at GNC cuz Kate said there was some stuff on clearance that I eat, but it was picked over. Then to Target (to pee) and for chocolate chip pure protein bars and of course I HAD to buy a new pair of black workout pants for my photo shoot. You know... I HAD to! And my obsession with baskets reared it's ugly head and one just jumped right into my cart! I didn't want to waste any precious energy putting it back so it came home with me. Then to the commissary but first a quick peek in the PX (to pee again) and to see if they had any 7 slims jeans for Hunter... (they didn't). Home with the groceries, eat meal #2 and head to Lisa's for posing practice. More like "Keep the Ego in Check, Round 2" session... Mossy, you are amazing! Seriously!... She has to be 100 pounds with rocks in her pockets and she is huge! But I tweak my form every time I see myself on camera/pictures so it's good for me.

I still feel pretty good when I get home, and it's a beautiful day so after folding the last of the laundry, I can justify that I have done enough to call myself a productive and effective mother and wife, and I crawl up on the trampoline for the next 3 hours. Aaahhhh... the life! And I even used sunscreen at my son's concerned request. Bless his heart... he loves his mama!

But now... finally... the day is catching up and it's about all I can do to hold my hands up to the keyboard. I have 24 more ounces of water to drink to reach my 1.5 gallon goal. That's a lot of water, I tell ya! I'm just going to chug the last bottle and be done with it. I already have a 6 pound water baby anyway.
By the way.. this is what 2 oz of chicken looks like.... It's not a meal... it's not even a snack... it's just a tease! But of course it's not a carb so who really cares? BTW... after 5 minutes of cooking said chicken, I realized that I had the wrong burner on! DUH!...

No comments:

Post a Comment