Thursday, April 29, 2010

9 hours to carbs!!! I'm coming for ya baby!

6am... are you effing kidding me? I really have to move right now?

6:15 ... I stumble going down the stairs to spin class (I don't fall) but it still makes me cry cuz I'm so effing depleted and hungry. I hate today.

8am... My spin class is so awesome. They really made me feel better and I left spin feeling equally depleted but in a better mood than when I got there.

12:30... home from posing practice. I wore the new pink suit instead of the blue one and it looks better (especially with the boob padding that I rigged into it). I will wear the pink for prejudging. The pictures look good. I am happy with the result of all this torture and I'm ready for Saturday.... I'm off for my wax, wish me luck! :-)

2:20...whew! Sure glad that is over. I have to say that it wasn't as painful as the first time I had it done but that rip is still a bitch. Thank goodness it's fast! So... I'm all clean and ready to sport that bikini! Well... I still have to wax my own legs and arms, but that is no huge deal no drama there. And Mike will have to shave my back tonight. That will be interesting.

At massage tonight I got a 2 hour massage.. the only thing that would have made it better would be to add Julie's home made rolls with a buffet of jellies, cheese, and various other toppings. Throw in some streets paved with gold and I am in heaven!

Recap~~ Workouts...check! Last posing practice...check! Pad the bra...check! Burn 3 copies of my routine song... check! Wax... check! Low carb week....almost check~~ 9 hour count down to carbs!!!

I want to give a shout out to Kate. She has been the best friend ever during this whole thing. She has worked out with me and pushed me, she has helped and encouraged me with the diet, she has brought me little gifts, she calls me frequently with encouraging words and has even offered to drive me around this week to keep me safe from hurting myself in my low carb mental status! She truly has been an understanding and solid shoulder to lean on. If you are every considering doing a body building competition, you need a trainer like Lisa, a husband like Mike and a great friend like Kate!


1 comment:

  1. I love you Chelle! I only do things like that for people I love :) Thanks so much for writing about me in your blog, it makes me feel special:)

    ReplyDelete