Sunday, April 11, 2010

MIke is smokin' crack...

Today Mike informed me that he is going to do my diet with me for the next 3 weeks to show his support and help me combat my nightly cravings. I think he should share whatever he has been smoking. Here is the good thing for me..... If Mike eats meat and veg every night for dinner,then I don't have to cook delicious meals for the family. Tianna will be gone all of next week at science camp, Kaelyn has musical rehearsal until 7 for the rest of the month, so I only have to feed Hunter this week. Tianna can throw in pizza and my kids love to have cereal for dinner! SCORE! Of course Mike will not have to feel the difficulty of the 5 o'clock temptation... but this isn't about him, it's about me... so the bottom line is... I don't have to cook (essentially) for the next 3 weeks! Mike can cook on the weekends and that will feed the family all week! And if Mike snitches... well... who really cares? He doesn't have to put on a speedo and parade around under a spot light! This will make my life so much easier!! I already have less stress because of the very thought! THANKS HONEY! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment