Friday, March 26, 2010

Nothing much....

I've had a great week this week. Other than Wednesday when I was super tired, I've been up in mood and attitude. I've worked hard and I have not cheated on my diet. I've been trying not to eat after 6pm as that will be my rule next month. It's going ok. I long to snack but I'm not starving.... yet. :-)

Thanks to my workout partners, Kate, Madelyn and of course Lisa. I don't do very well working out by myself. It's easy for me to be unmotivated to push the heavy weight when I'm alone.

I think I have my 90 second routine worked out. I'll finally show it to Lisa tomorrow (I hope).

As of Wednesday morning I weighed 127 (that's 1.4 pounds less than Monday) I'm beginning to see my own weight loss. I'm excited to see what the scale officially says on Monday morning.

Sorry I don't have any funny stories for you. It's been a busy but boring week, I just wanted to say "Hi" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment