Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anyone for apple pie?

I had great workouts today! This morning I did a HIIT session on the bike in Spin class (same as last night....sweaty both times!) I had amazing energy for my morning class which is relatively unusual. I'm sure my class thought I was "on something". When I got home I had a sugar free pancake with MM and sugar free syrup. After about 20 minutes, I was still feeling light headed and a bit shaky. I know my body and this means low blood sugar. So I had half a bagel (minus a chunk that I ate on some previous day) with a little BNPB and a little pumpkin butter and within 10 minutes felt better. Lesson?... THIS BODY NEEDS SUGAR!! I've been saying it all along! :-)

Then posing with Lisa. Still improving but it's still amazing that my butt still looks so HUGE after losing 10 pounds! Today she video taped my routine and I was totally grossed out by the jiggling that was going on from the back view! Talk about motivation to stay strict to the diet! UGH! Seriously? I feel skinny and awesome and it's still not enough! I need some miracle cellulite cream! (I have some actually. I friend gave me some to try.... come on Arbonne! Don't let me down!) I'm pretty sure that I'll be bathing in it! But then the question will be... was it the cream? or the diet? "Is it real or is it Memorex" Remember that commercial? SHINY NICKEL!!

Then I subbed for MPF class so I took advantage of that and did my lower body workout in class and got paid! YEAH! Can you say..."Best job ever?" So in-between each set, we did abs and I think the class was dying! They were dropping off like flies... *evil laugh* I might even feel this ab workout tomorrow! So I walked out, a little wobbly legged, wondering if my family had the left over BBQ chicken sandwich stuff and apple pie put away before I would get home. Yes, apple pie! My neighbor brought one over as a "thank you" for watching their dog. More like "I hate you...here is some evil temptation!" But I'll forgive... And of course, only my loving husband had a piece cuz the kids don't really care for apple pie... so 'lucky for me' the pie will be in the fridge all week until Billy gets off his "no sugar Lent fast" and comes over and eats the rest next weekend. If anyone wants some yummy apple pie please come over and help yourself! But my family was awesome in having everything put away before I got home. Of course, Hunter wanted more... so I had to get it out, warm it up, smell it, have it under my nose, and watch him eat it.... ugh! Torture! "Just remember the video!".... to the Jell-o tune... "Watch it wiggle... Watch it jiggle"... Yeah, I got this!

Oh... and also.... 5 Hour Energy makes me crazy! I'm so going to pop some of that about 20 minutes before KB tomorrow! WOOHOO!! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment