Monday, March 8, 2010

Battleflag

I'm proud and disappointed at the same time. I did not lose any weight again this week, which really freaks me out. I trust that I'll get to where I need to be but I'm afraid of what Lisa is going to make me do! I'm sure she is going to break me! It's going to hurt bad and I'm scared!
I'm proud because I have kept a good attitude today and plan to keep it up all week. I subbed a power flex class at Garden this morning and worked hard (although not too much cardio except for 3 sets of 30 jump squats... insert a little heavy breathing and a couple of sweat beads) Then I had a great lift with Pam, back and bi's. I didn't have any wrist pain with the exercises (thank you Lisa!)
At 5:30 I told my spin class that I didn't lose any weight this week so I'm going to take it out on them. They were scared, like I would be scared of Lisa if she said that to me! (insert evil laughter.... all you trainers out there can relate to this wicked happiness) I felt great during spin and I worked extra hard! It felt great~! However, every time I have to go up the stairs I get winded and my legs get all tingly and burn-y. Stupid lactic acid..... I hope I can get the same burst of energy in Spin tomorrow morning ... (then CPR class from 8-12) then work quads. At least the workout will be short with just the one muscle group. (I hope... cuz tomorrow is a back to back day and I have between 12 and 1:15 to drive from Garden, to home, super quick snack, drive to NPS to work quads with Pam and then home to bring Tianna to an Ortho apt, then home to meet with Lisa...etc...etc... )

As for the food.... it's going ok I guess. I cheated on Sunday night with a serving of sugar free jello (about 3/4 cup) and a bite of banana. I took out one of my 2 boca burgers to make up the difference. Denial is getting harder and harder. I dream about food all the time. I'll be asking Lisa about some food changes tomorrow, so I can have a little variety to keep my temptations at bay. I'm thinking about a freakin' piece of celery to munch on! Mmmm .. a little crunch! That's what I need! I just need to put something in my mouth!

ps... I already tried gum, but it's not really satisfactory....

pss... I changed my choice for my posing routine song today and actually put together about 45 seconds of it. I'm going to show Lisa tomorrow. I hope she likes it. It's still sketchy and not too smooth but the foundation is coming together... BTW--the new song choice is "Battleflag" by Lo Fidelity Allstars... it totally rocks my life.

2 comments: