Friday, March 5, 2010

no more funk....

I've been a downer all week. I don't know how you can stand reading my blog sometimes. I glanced back a few days to see what I've been up to because my memory is already fading :-) I've been in a real funk lately. But today I feel much better. I don't know if I've lost any weight this week because I'm staying diligent about not stepping on the scale until Monday. I've been very temped but I think I'm a little scared frankly. I almost don't want to know. I can tell you that I put my massage lab 'uniform' pants on this morning and they were ridiculously loose. I can't really tell that much in my jeans but these pants were definitely too big for me now. After giving 2 good massages, I enjoyed my snack and had a good workout with Pam. The gym manager called me over and asked if I was personal training. HA! I wish!... I don't think he believed me even tho if I was personal training, I wouldn't be working out, and I wouldn't be giving all my "clients" a body building workout. Whatever... he likes me because I introduced him to powdered peanut butter and I pick it up for him at the commissary. (Thanks again to Kate for introducing ME to powdered peanut butter...even tho I can't eat it until after May. It was good while it lasted)

Tomorrow is leg day and I think I have Madelyn to work out with. This is my second leg workout this week and I'm not dreading is since I don't have to do walking lunges! YEAH! Next week I have legs twice and back twice, and the week after that I will have some interesting changes that will probably make for some good blogging. :-)

I'll check in with you on Monday to let you know my weight progress. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I can't eat powdered peanut butter either :( I gave up peanut butter for lent and I figure powdered is included, but you better believe I got some in my car waiting for me:) Great job on all your hard work. I admire you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so work with me, here... what on God's green earth is powdered peanut butter, and why would I choose to eat that over the original, perfectly awesome goodness? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powdered PB is awesome. 85% less fat with the same awesome taste! However, I've never actually tried it mixed with water and used as a spread. Kate said it's not good that way, so I've never tried it... I'm such a sheep! But I put it in everything I want to taste Peanut Buttery! On pancakes, in shakes, cookie mixes (if I could I would!)

    ReplyDelete