Friday, March 19, 2010

Confessions of a Triscuit

Quotes for the week....

Me to Mike "I cheated on my diet for the first time since mid January". Mike, "What did you eat?"
Me, "3 Triscuits." Mike, "Oooooo....."

Me to Lisa "I cheated on my diet last night". Lisa, "What did you eat?" "3 Triscuits" "Is that all?" (me in my thoughts.."I should have had 6")

Me to Mike "I bought Thomas's Whole Wheat bagels for you and the kids instead of the usual white. They are SO good... so soft and full of flavor! I could eat them dry and plain." (and I have). Mike, "Boy, your tastes have really changed in the last couple of months!"

Lisa to me while lifting my last rep of bench press, "Don't shake your head 'no' at me...push it up!"

Conversation between me, Lisa and Mossy after our HIIT on Thursday, "I ordered my suit last night." "Me too! Did you get padding in your top?" "No I want my pecs to show. Besides I have tits and muscle, that's all I need" "Tater tots" "Chick-lets" "Hey Jason, how are you enjoying this conversation?" Jason, "Can we go back to talking about your daughter's period?"

Me to my oldest daughter this morning, "What do I get to eat today?...EGGS!" Kaelyn, "You say that every day and every day you say... EGGS!"

Jane to me after my massage last night, " I feel like there is less of you."

I drank a 20 ounce MetRex shake on my way to Lisa's for posing practice. Lisa (repeatedly), "Pull your abs in." Me (repeatedly) "Damn shake..." Me to Lisa after posing practice, "At the competition, if I need to pull my abs in, just yell, 'SHAKE'.. and I'll know what to do." :-)

Dutchess (my dog) to Flexie (Lisa's dog), "Don't French me in front of my mom, I'll get grounded!"

Madelyn (one of my workout partners) on Thursday "Dude, my abs are STILL stiff!" Me, "From Saturday?? " "yes"... "Sweeeeettt"... hehehehe

Mike, "How'd you sleep last night" Me, "I think I woke myself up several times with my groaning every time I rolled over".. "Mac truck?" "Yep"

Kate to me, "How's the pooping going" "Guaranteed every Wednesday at 10:30 thanks to Kashi Go Lean"

Mike (repeatedly) "Put those guns away" Me (repeatedly) --rolling the eyes....

Me, "Trampoline meet my posing suit.... posing suit, trampoline... bring the tan!"

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't yell at me because the peoples republic of California doesn't allow you to open carry those guns around. I'm just trying to help you NOT get arrested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter doesn't read your blog... if she does, I hope you provide context! I had her back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're memory is still good girl! Those quotes go back a few days:0

    ReplyDelete