Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me" --Stuart Smalley

I've been discouraged all week this week. I feel like I'm not making progress... lifting less weight with more effort, and I haven't lost any weight. I talked to Lisa about it, and she said it's normal to go through this mental struggle. I feel better now than I did this morning. I'm trying not to be a big crab apple for my family to have to put up with. I have a change of work out this week and Lisa took me off the Creatine for the next 2 weeks. The diet is the same for another week. I practiced my posing tonight with Mike's help and almost thought my lats looked just a tad bigger. Could have been the shadows of the dimly lit room, but I'm going to let my mind believe that there has been growth just to make me feel better. :-)
So I don't mean to be a downer tonight, but I just wanted to be honest in my blog about how I am feeling in case anyone who reads this is going through the same thing. Tomorrow is a rest day (well, 30 minutes of posing practice which is a damn hard workout!) but at least I don't have to go to the gym :-) I also don't get a lot of calories. :-( But it will be OK. I have plenty of work to do tomorrow so I will stay busy at home.

I'm looking forward to next week's workouts and I promise I will not step on the scale until Monday morning!!! (actually... I'm not sure if I can keep that promise so I'm going to retract that statement)....

ps... I have some fun info to share but I want to be in a better mood so I can make it entertaining. Stay tuned. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Sis. I saw the pics from your hike and I can see a huge difference from when I was down there. Your doing awesome and I cant wait to see more pics of your transformation. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro. I feel better after a restful weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete