Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Glutius Hurtius Maximus!

OMG! I'm so crappin' sore! As you know, I worked legs with Lisa yesterday and was expecting my soreness to peak tomorrow (which it probably still will, in which case I'll be hobbling around like a 90 year old!) but I am very sore today already. Not so much the quads as the gluts, gluts, gluts! My poor cheeks have been twitching any time I try to call them to action. For example, standing up after sitting for anything longer than 5 minutes, going up the stairs... oh, and earlier, I had to "run" (more like hobble-jog) from my car into the house cuz I forgot something and I my cheeks felt like they were going to rip off. So I had to call shenanigans on any kind of "bouncing" activity. THEN, after the leg torture was over we did some abs (as I mentioned in yesterday's blog). I wasn't really expecting to be sore from that either but indeed I am. I didn't really notice too badly until the last 15 minutes of my first class when I do abs with them. We did abs on the ball with slow and concentrated purpose and I felt the burn right away under my ribs cage. THEN an hour later, I was doing the same damn thing at the end of my KB class.... THEN... After Spin, I gave my class a 15 minute ab session again. I think my ribs are bruised... Everything hurts in my core. I have sworn off ab work for at LEAST 24 hours! ;-) WRONG! Since I'm working on posing with Lisa tomorrow, guess what... ABS... darn... I think I will punch Lisa in the butt when I get to her house so she can feel some of my pain. (just kidding, just kidding... Please don't hurt me, Lisa... I love you... really ... I was just kidding!) But seriously... I might do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment