Thursday, February 18, 2010

Strike a pose, there's nothin' to it... vogue!

Things are going well in general. I busted my legs yesterday in class. Not sure what it was exactly, but I'm guessing it might have been the isometric lunges, combined with a new Turbo Kick routine and killer spin class. My inner thighs are so toasted... I hope I can get a good leg lift in tomorrow.

My meeting with Lisa was good. Finally we had time to get to some posing. Whew! What a workout that is going to be! I was happy that she felt encouraged by my progress. I still have a lot of fat to lose but Lisa was confident that it would come off.

My diet is going well. I had to giggle about tonight's meal though. Have you ever measured out 1/4 cup of cooked rice? and sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of A1 on it? It looks ridiculously tiny on my plate! I saved one of 2 Boca Burgers to eat after my class tonight so that I don't have to go to bed starving. So far I like the foods I'm eating (for the most part), and I've stayed surprisingly satisfied. I look forward to anything that is bagel, bread, rice.... =carbs! I also cherish my occasional banana. But I'm not cheating at ALL and I can see little changes slowly happening. I think my upper body has grown a little and I've lost a couple of pounds so I have to have lost some fat.

My only complaint is that I seem to be sick again. It might be residual from my little bit of sickness a couple of weekends ago. I hope it's not a new bug, but it's deep in my chest and it hurts to cough. I'm hoping to rest out of it this weekend, as I have no more cardio until Monday. I've also been sleepy this week, but that might be the 'sickness' thing, or just the lack of carbs finally catching up to me. But I'm getting by and working my hardest to achieve my goal in a short 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment