Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love Wednesday's...

I didn't lift today but I wanted to blog anyway because I'm on a cardio hi. Earlier, I taught a muscle class where we did core core core (awesome), then kickboxing which is fun even if the class is small, which is was today. I just got home from Spin and I tried out a new music mix and the class really enjoyed it. Then I did another quick abs session since I don't have to run out to get to jits, I can stay a little later for abs. So I led a 7 minute abs workout and boy those students were moaning and groaning (even the men!). My heart really does soar when I can inflict a little pain on my friends. :-) mmuuaaahhaaaahhaaaa....

The bad part about Wednesday's is that there is really no possible way to get enough calories in. I burn about 1500 calories in my 3 classes alone and would have to eat over 3000 calories to break even for the day. A trip to McDonalds, super sized with a vanilla shake would probably do the trick... but .... no. I'm pretty sure my body would go straight into shock if I did something like that after eating oober healthy for the last couple of months.... and I ain't seen nothin' yet!

Here is some good news... my back is sore. (not crippled or tender to the touch... but sore) Here is the bad news... I am bloated, and have been for a couple weeks. Lisa said it's probably still my body adjusting to the hi protein/water thing. This should be my "skinniest week of the month" if you know what I mean. Mike shudders when I mention "girl" stuff in my blog. I told him a few nights ago that my "waxing" story should be the most entertaining of all.... he was mortified that I might actually write about that. I guess only time will tell. I may and I may not....

No comments:

Post a Comment