Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shout out to Lisa!

I trained with Lisa today. More food, food food talk. She gave me my diet for the next 2 weeks and I have to say that it was money well spent. Food planning and cooking stresses me out, so having to add counting every gram of everything and figuring out what to eat and when would have totally consumed my life (as if I'm not already completely consumed by this whole thing).

We then took about 30 minutes to knock out a few quick back exercises and I told Lisa that I need her for every workout! Unfortunately, I'd have to pick up and "extra job" to pay for that and I don't thing "The Sprinkler" would fair well with a stripper pole... so that's out.

After my speedy (but effective) workout, I went to Target for a food scale, the grocery store and finally Trader Joe's for all the foods on my weekly diet list that I knew I didn't have. $150 later, I was rearranging my cupboards to make it all fit.

There is quite a science to body building and I would highly recommend that if you ever want to try it, to find yourself a pro, sell a couple of non essential organs, and get as much help as you can buy! I could NEVER EVER have done this without Lisa. Even with all the advice and books out there. (Which I don't have time to read, cuz I'm always at the gym!.. or trying to figure out what to eat!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kudos!! You're doing awesome so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelle,

    Most people don't know, mabye (99%) that it is tougher then it looks for this sport. Eating, working out, mentally fatigued, supplements, posing, just sooo much to do and think about, its exhausting...You are right, just thinking you can do this by books and words by people isn't enough, you gotta have someone that actually went through everything. Good thing you got Lisa...but your also a tough strong woman determined to do what you set out for! Stay strong Chelle..your doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete