Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where's the beef?

So the workouts are going along well. The only difference between this week and last week is my confidence level. I was still expecting to be more stiff than I have been. I started with all my max weights from last week and I think I added weight to every exercise (even bench press...since I had a spotter). Mike is doing the same kind of workout, "so he can feel my pain" with me, but as it turns out he is the one in pain and I find myself lacking in the pain. I can't say that I don't feel anything, but... well... you know... I've already talked about those feelings.

I have written down 7 song choices for my 90 second routine to discuss with Lisa next week. Here they are...
Brass in Pocket
I'm too Sexy (**giggle*)
I know you want me (Calle Ocho)
Stacy's Mom
Remember the Name
Lose Yourself
Foxy

Some of them make me giggle and would reflect my personality, and some make me HAVE to "bob my head". I've also looked online for 'posing suits'. There is nothing on Craigslist (at least not in this area). I found one site that had them for $24 per top and per bottom. That got me thinking about the tanning situation... I keep thinking about orange tinted skin... and it's scary. I'm glad to be a brunette at this time. (the deep tans look more fake on blondes in my opinion)

I have to start practicing my posing, but I feel kind of silly doing it since my "pipes" are not "ever impressive". I'll have to practice in a dark room somewhere.

Food has really been my big obsession. I'm already tired of counting protein grams and drowning myself in seemingly bottomless amounts of water, and I can only imagine how many seconds it will take me to get tired of counting whatever I have to count during my "cut diet" phase. I bought an ice cream maker and last night I made orange yogurt and tonight I made chocolate ice cream. Both YUMMY! Any cold treat will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment