Friday, January 22, 2010

I don't like green eggs and ham!

Quick post... I lost track of time this evening and had to run out the door to class without dinner. Luckily I had made Tianna a turkey sandwich this morning that she didn't take to school, so I grabbed that, a yogurt and 2 cuties, and a protein bar. ( I didn't want to eat the bar, but I was in a desperate state!) I was still short on my protein so when I got home I decided to choke donwn some tuna. I figured I could probably stomach it...yuck!... BUT LISTEN TO THIS!... I added 1 egg white and 1T of fat free mayo, with 7 triskets crackers. It was a great snack! I really liked it, and could even have done it without the crackers. So today's protein total was 168g with only 20.3g of fat. I'd call that a pretty successful day!

I DO! I DO LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM!!


1 comment:

  1. Way to improvise! Glad that you are doing so well! Hang in there Lady I see good things coming your way with this!!! ( no not the psychic friend just optimistic)

    ReplyDelete