Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Two Shower Day

No lifting today as I teach 3 classes. The first is a muscle class and I did nothing except warm up and then supervise. Right after that was kickboxing, which I intended to go low impact but really just can't do it. I end up jumping around and getting all fire up..."It's what I do, baby"... So a super sweaty time was had by all. Here's a rundown of the rest of my day... home, yogurt, shower, CVS, Target, Staples, home, lunch, pick up oldest at school, home, pinewood derby car, run out the door to Spin (no time to eat.. but not hungry anyway), Tina kicked my ass again, home, eat, shower, good night to the kids, blog.

I had good protein for my meals which is good because I didn't eat any snacks/shakes or bars (really no time!). Didn't get all my water in and I'm about 600 calories short, and just shy of my protein goal. I'm going to eat again shortly. Probably tuna.. I always struggle to eat enough calories on Wednesdays ESPECIALLY when I go to jits which is against the rules for another month.

Nothing else to tell....legs still hurt a little but getting WAY better, lats/tris are sore from yesterday. Chest and shoulders tomorrow and I found a lifting partner. I'll let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment