Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3
I'm not as sore today as I suspected. It feels good to have sore abs, as I can do all varieties crunches all day and not get sore and that's the majority of what I do in my classes. Upper traps are sore but not tender to the touch so at least I will function easily. Should I be more sore? Maybe I didn't do enough? I definitely maxed my weight, so I did what I was told to do. Today is an off day because I have a lot of cardio classes on Wednesday. Today I have only muscle class (in which I plan a full body lift.) and kickboxing (which is a great sweat).
Should be my only post today, except for my end of day food totals. I need to work on getting enough protein without getting too much fat. Although yesterday my fat overage came from icecream and the cheetoes I had with my lunch...and dinner. I do have a slight addiction to baked cheetoes. That might be the hardest thing to give up in a couple of weeks. I am not going to buy any more once this bag is gone.

Well, I'm going to sign off before we lose power. The lights have flickered since I've been typing.
Motto today.... protein protein protein!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment