Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think I've gone blind....

So yesterday was the big celebration BBQ. I talked a lot of smack about getting drunk and eating everything in sight. I did the second part of that for sure. I worked like a dog in the kitchen all morning baking, laundry, cleaning, tearing our fence down... you know, everyday stuff. When it got time to start drinking, I had to take Kaelyn to the mall, cuz I said I would, but I misunderstood that she wanted to go do Plato's closet. So I took her but had to stay while she shopped. When I got home I was an hour from party time and still had to make the salad, and then Julie came over to roll out her awesome home made rolls. The chaos continued in the kitchen for me, while hubby and friends were starting their beer "wizard staffs". I made a margarita for myself but kept setting it down to eat, and yell at the neighbor kids. By the time I finished eating I was too full to drink. My belly was so full and distended that I think I got some stretch marks! I felt yucky when I went to bed.
Today was Mother's Day, not as bad as yesterday but I feel just as stuffed. Tomorrow I am going to enjoy my clean diet food and even going to cook chicken and sweet potatoes for dinner.

I did have some great workouts at the end of the week though, because I am STIFF! My back from Thursday and legs from yesterday. It's awesome to feel that.

No comments:

Post a Comment