Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday... 3 days

Totals:
Cal: 1078
Fat: 18.3
Carbs: 65.6
Pro: 162.7
water: 1 gallon
exercise: 30 minutes empty stomach, 30 minute moderate intensity, light legs

I feel surprisingly good today. I imagine tomorrow it will hit me. I really feared the worst today since yesterday I was such a hot mess all day. But I had a fair amount of energy at the gym, gave a massage, and didn't really feel super lethargic all day today. I laid out on the trampoline for a couple hours and worked on my new workout plan that starts on Monday. I think I am more excited about that than I am about Saturday.

Today I had my waxing appointment. I have an Italian girl that does all my body work. She has been doing the cellulite mud treatments on me for about 4 weeks and she also does facials and waxing and massages... I see her every weekend and we are becoming friends. I'm getting used to the non existent modesty that Italians have (European's in general from what I've heard). There is just no being shy when it comes to body work here. I've gotten to where I just get off the table and get dressed with her in the room starting to clean up and stuff. Whatever. So $60 later, I'm as bald as a monkey's ass with a 30 minute massage to boot. When I got home, I had Tianna Nair my back and I Nair'd my stomach and tops of my legs. Everything else has been thoroughly yanked out! She did a good job tho. No plucking what-so-ever! I was very thankful! Ladies.. you know what I mean. Yyyouch!! But even after a long warm shower, my skin feel a little weird... like it's so smooth, it's sticking to my clothes. Is it weird that I just want to touch myself? hehehehe... sounds so dirty! But you know how a baby's skin in so smooth that you can just stoke it and it feels like silk? yep... and I'm sleeping alone all week. WTH? Sorry honey...

So tomorrow's diet is exactly the same as today. I get to teach spin... I'm sure that will suck, but I'll do my best. (again) I put a notice out to the gym that I'm going to stop teaching this lunch time spin class starting in June. I had 3 new clients call me today! I stack my clients on the hour and Thursday spin is 1130 to 1245. It totally jacks up my client stacking! Plus it's a volunteer class, and clients pay... hmmm... 2nd hour of cardio in one day, not paid, can fill the slot with a paying client, and make my day more efficient... not a hard choice. Plus, I'm really going to focus on building muscle for the next 8 months and don't need the extra cardio.

What else... I'm going to tell a funny story about my beautiful Italian client. On Monday, she posted to my FB wall that she hated the steel cut oats. Fair enough... hot cereal is not for everyone. I asked her if they were cooked enough? If you don't cook them right they taste kind of like undercooked pasta. She said, "You have to cook them?" Ahhh... I needed that laugh! So the next day I asked her again about her breakfast, and she informed that she still doesn't like them, but at least she is not eating kitty litter!

I better get ready for bed. Tomorrow will be long, and I'm driving to Venice airport to pick up my sister!! I'm so excited to have her come to my show, even if I'm fat. *wink* Tammy is going to ride with me since she doesn't fly in until 10pm and I'm afraid that my second day of low cal/low carb will not fair well with late night driving. It's bad enough during the DAY! AND I'm getting another massage tomorrow afternoon!! A massage can make everything better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment