Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday 4 days...

Totals:
Cal: 1336
Fat: 28.7
Carbs: 145.3
Pro: 124
1.25 gallons water

exercise: Spin class, 15 min HIIT and 20 minute moderate intensity. light upper body circuit

I don't know why I felt so crappy today after yesterday "hi cal/normal carb" day, but I wasn't feeling anything but tears. I just couldn't get myself out of bed when the alarm went off at 6 for empty stomach which was going to be my "20 minute moderate". I vowed to do it at the gym. I got my upper body circuit in but it took every effort to lift my hands up to the bench press bar. I did 4 rounds of bench, tri presses, abs, pull downs, curls, abs and mil press. (light weight, 12 reps on all) Then I taught spin, which was lame at best. I barely did enough to break a sweat, yet I felt like I gave it my all. I got a text message from Mike during class cuz I forgot to turn my phone to airport mode and that made me cry. Most embarrassing. Not sure if anyone noticed. Yeah for hat day! I announced to the class that I would not be teaching kick boxing on Thursday but I would teach a spin instead. Then an employee said that she would teach a circuit class for me so I am grateful to her. I was able to drive around without any accidents but I still felt like I was 'drunk driving'.
Tammy came for her workout and she was a hot mess, crying, which made me cry too. It's just the diet. She did her workout and then we had a nice chat as we chilled on the trampoline. It was a nice relaxing afternoon and I got some paperwork done. I wasn't too hungry this afternoon, but I also sat around and did NOTHING that required energy.
Tomorrow I'm done working at the gym at 11 and I have a massage at 12:30. If I can get thru that, I'll be golden for the day. Just have to bring Kaelyn to piano/voice lessons and after that I'm getting my massage and "mud treatment" from my Italian pal, Chiara. I'm not ashamed. The mud treatment is supposed to help cellulite and although I'm not sure if I can really see the difference, the massage feels good and it makes my skin feel soft. Plus she works for pennies compared to what I'd pay for that kind of spa treatment in the states. Wanna be jealous?? ok... I pay her $30 American for the mud and massage and then she massages my back for 30 minutes. I'm generally there for 1 hour and 45 minutes!! $30 people! I know you would do it too if you had a Chiara of your own. If you are living in Italy, I MIGHT share her with you as long as you don't take my appointment time!! hehehehe... J/K! (not really!) Also, tomorrow night she is doing the ...dun, dun, dun... private property waxing.

Besides the tears that just wanted to keep on comin' today... it was pretty good day. Oh and also, I didn't do my HIIT or my 20 minutes moderate.... so I didn't complete my workouts BUT I didn't cheat on the diet!! Small victories! At this point I feel like maybe the diet is more important?? I don't know. Lisa would probably disagree and reprimand me for not getting it all in. Sorry L! Tomorrow I'll get in my empty stomach, I promise! And I plan to ride the bike at home while Tammy does her leg workout. Tammy.... make me do it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment