Sunday, May 15, 2011

5 days...

6am... I'm awake but don't want to be. Have to pee again. I'm not sure but I thing that's 5 or 6 times. I don't think I pee'd this much last year. I'm definitely hungry this morning, but going to do my empty stomach cardio before I eat. I didn't get up in time to do all 30 minutes before having to monitor the kids' progress for school prep, so I'm going to do it at 7:15 after they leave.

Empty stomach cardio done.
Todays totals:
Cal: 1561
Fat: 30.5
Carbs: 163
Pro: 158.6
water: 1.25 gallons

exercise: 30 minutes empty stomach, 20 minute HIIT, 20 minute moderate intensity, light legs

8:30 I think I'm going to take a nap. Sono stanka.

Laid around until 10 and figured I better get up, eat, shower..something!
I got to eat a protein bar, which I thought would make me feel better cuz I love them! But it only took me 2 minutes to eat it and now I have to wait 3 hours before I can eat again.
I'm feeling very low and sorry for myself today. I'm very low energy, just like I figured I would be, but I can't shake this embarrassment of having to get on stage with my current body. Everyone's like, "I can't wait to see pictures!".. and I'm all like, "not if I can help it... or, upper body only." There are a lot of people from Aviano coming to the show and I wish they would all stay home! I'm so PISSED at my lack of fat loss this season that I feel like throwing up! I need to get out into the sunshine I think.

On another note. I played with the "Nair" hair removal on one shoulder to test it out. I think it worked pretty good. Last year I had a lot of hair despite my shave efforts, so this year I'm going to try to Nair instead. The only problem is that it smells like vomit. I washed twice and put smelly lotion on.

At 1:00 I get to drink a FULL MetRx packet with a scoop of Muscle Milk. It's one of my favorite snacks (besides protein bars :-) and a full packet+scoop is 400 calories so I'm looking WAY forward to it. It's one of few meals this week that is NOT chicken and veggies so it will be enjoyed! It's only 11:05....
11:20... still sitting here... For mind numbing entertainment, I went back to peak week blog from last year and I feel about the same but last year's blog was so much more entertaining! I've gotten boring in my old age. Or I just don't have the same motivation to be entertaining. I have no Lisa to inspire me, no Kate to encourage me and be my bestie friend, and not even Mike to love me and hold me up when I fall down. And now I'm crying... I miss Kate.

12:39 Had my body fat tested today. Down 2% to a whopping 23%... ugh! I'm fat! And what's worse, is that I'm NOT FAT! So for those of you "non-body builders".. please don't be all "you look great, you're not fat... blah blah blah.." Really, I know. Please remember that the "fatness" is all relative. Low body fat is part of the sport and right now I am not doing the sport proud. I'll get it next year.....
Is it time to eat yet? I still have to workout. blah...

8:06pm, my workouts are done, my food is all eaten, I've given 2.5 hours of massages, taken Kaelyn to the Dr, taken out her trash cuz her feet have blisters, paid Tianna to load the dishwasher for Hunter since he is late getting ready for bed (cuz I was doing a massage). Hunter has ring worm... will need to take him to Dr tomorrow or he will be 'banned' from school. sigh.. I'm frickin' exhausted.... Is it time for bed yet? I still have 2 more bottles of water to drink!


No comments:

Post a Comment